Personal information that we collect and how.
The personal information we collect from you and hold includes information that is necessary in order for us to offer goods or services to you and to delivery these goods and services. This includes your Name, Address, Telephone Number and E-mail address.
We collect personal information directly from you and very occasionally via 3rd Party Suppliers. In other instances, we may collect personal information directly from you when you contact us (for example, when you make a telephone enquiry) and when you use our Website or use our mobile Apps.
Personal information is also collected directly from you via a series of forms which you complete including:
a) Membership Registration
Our site’s registration form requires you to provide us contact information (email address) and may occasionally require demographic information. At this time you may withhold certain information if you so wish such as your real name and act under a pseudonym. We do not require any other personal information at this stage.
We may require further personal information and will prompt you to supply us with that information such as your address and contact details when you place an order as detailed above.
How we hold your personal information.
Information that we hold about you is held in a firewall protected, restricted user access database. We carry out regular user access audits, access logging and daily PCI scanning.
How we ensure we have accurate information.
We rely upon you to correctly insert your personal information and provide you with the ability both to view and to amend that personal information as detailed below.
If you would like to access any other personal information which we hold about you or if you would like to seek the correction of that information, you can do by contacting us at email@example.com
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
– In order to send you offers of goods and services that you have opted in to receive from us via e-mail. You can choose to opt out of us using your personal information for future direct marketing by selecting the unsubscribe option on any of the e-mails that we send to you. You can also select unsubscribe on our website or apps, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be unsubscribed.
– In order to allow you to access our website and view the offers that we have made.
– In order to contact you via reasonable means to verify and confirm or discuss purchases for goods or services that you have made.
– In order to complete or fulfil via any reasonable means an order of goods or services that you have made from us.
– In order to respond to your enquiries and to do the things, you have asked us to do.
Postal and Courier companies who are contracted to complete a delivery service on our behalf receive a manifest which includes names, addresses and where necessary telephone numbers in order to contact you to complete delivery.
In addition, we also print your personal information on the parcels but we do not publish this information or make it available for any other purpose other than to ensure the delivery of goods.
Allowed exceptions to the aforementioned disclosure limitations
We never sell, rent or use your personal information or disclose any personal information other than for the above reasons or other than where we are required or authorised by or under an Indian law or a court/tribunal order to do so.
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email
If you would like to make a complaint about a breach of the Indian Privacy Principles, please contact us at email@example.com. Once we receive your complaint, we will endeavour to respond to your complaint within a reasonable period of time.
Updates to our information practices
We value your feedback. If you have any concerns or questions about our security and privacy policies, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org